Thursday, August 15, 2013

Introduction, I guess

After exhausting all of my efforts on typical social media, I have resorted to my very own personal blog. I genuinely feel myself to be too opinionated, too in depth, and too personal for my "followers, friends, tweet watchers" to keep up with, or play nicely with shall I say. I think blogging my thoughts, opinions, idea's makes much more sense for my own sake then to rely on social media sites such as Facebook. Ultimately, I'm trying to avoid another endless comment war with my hostile cousins, aunts, uncles and high school classmates I spoke to once my entire life. I like the idea of having my own blog, not only does it sound very sophisticated but it's a mini soap box for me to stand upon. My audience, I don't care, it's merely refreshing to not have a "push notification" sent to my phone about how I have angered a relative with my latest political rant, or my gun loving hobby photos have sent my liberal uncle into a whirlwhind of crying. Maybe I'm coming off slightly bitchy, or maybe I'm just exhausted from hearing other people complain. Either way this blog is a win/win for me, and I guess all my moody relatives on the facebook social network.

2 comments:

  1. We'll both have to start posting more gun-loving photos :o) Welcome to the Dark Side...we have cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guns and Cookies, sounds splendid to me ;)

    ReplyDelete