Thursday, August 15, 2013

Spicy Morning Treat

I woke up this morning, showered and got ready for work. I poured my coffee into a travel mug and got in my car. I put on some Luke Bryan and "Country Girl Shoke It" all the way to work. Needless to say I was in an amazing mood 20 minutes later when I pulled into my parking spot. I travel into my work and upstair to my office, I sit down at my desk well prepared to accomplish my daily tasks at work. My coffee is going down quite amazingly, warm and sweet with a taste of cinnamon. I click my inbox, and there it awaits my attention. It turns out "Bob" doesn't like what I posted on an anonymous, public blogger site. "Bob" proceeded to call me an endless amount of words synonymous to fat, ugly, and depressed. Then further more he mushed down his caps lock key and pressed the five letters..B...I...T...C...H. For the grand finale, he told me I should, and I will qoute "Bob", "you should just do the world a giant favor and kill yourself!!!!!!". Take note of the multiple exclamation points. "Bob" is very rude. My coffee has never tasted better. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I bet $1,000,000 that "Bob" was throwing all his OWN insecurities at you. I say, Let your Bitch Flag Fly!!!

    ReplyDelete